- 4Years On Team
- Started Playing Adapted Athletics
Accomplishments in sport and/or school include:
- Helped 2017-18 men’s team to national championship held in Marshall, Minn.
- Third on the team with an average of 9.5 points per game in 2017-18.
- Also third on the team in rebounds (5.2/gm) and assists (3.8/gm).
- Shared the Defensive Player of the Year Award with DeQuel Robinson as both “showed physical toughness and a true understanding of how team’s defensive strategies needed to be performed.”
- Has competed as a member of the Australian National Team.
- Won a bronze medal playing for Australia in the 2013 U23 World Championships in Adana, Turkey with teammates Jordan Bartley and Michael Auprice and alumni Jannik Blair.
- Earned a gold medal as a member of the 2012 Australian junior team.
- Is a founding member of the Red Dust Heelers – Wheeling and Healing Program. A Red Dust Heeler is committed to the inclusion of people with disability into all areas of life; building healing friendships and a connected community.
- Named the NAIDOC (National Aboriginal and Islander Day Observance Committee) Sportsperson of the Year in 2015.
- Was the captain of the Red Dust Heelers Adelaide National Wheelchair Basketball team.
- self-proclaimed Aussie Larrikin and mad as a tree full of Galahs
- Is very proud of his “awesome” beard.
- Claims to be able to eat 11 tacos in two minutes.
- Says he does intermittent fasting like actor Terry Crews.