- 2Years On Team
- Started Playing Adapted Athletics
Accomplishments in sport and/or school include:
- Helped 2017-18 women’s team to a runners up finish at Nationals held in Marshall, Minn.
- Averaged 1.5 points and 2.7 rebounds per game in 2017-18.
- Received the 2018 Most Improved Award with Avery Downing.
- Has represented Great Britain and Scotland in National team action.
- Received the RGK MVP Award for the Scotland Nationals.
- Won a U25 European Championship with Great Britain
- Attended University of Worcester, studying sports coaching science with disability sport, while also training and competing for Great Britain in wheelchair basketball.
- Built her own yurt (tiny house).
- Teaches sign language.
- Her traditional Scottish celebration food is Haggis – a savory pudding that combines meat with oatmeal, onions, salt and spices. It is traditionally cooked in a sheep’s stomach, but now utilizes sausage casing.
- She enjoys Facetiming with her dog.
- Would like to be a social worker in a baby and mother unit of a prison.