- Years On Team
- Started Playing Adapted Athletics
Accomplishment in sport and/or school include:
- Helped 2017-18 men’s team to national championship held in Marshall, Minn.
- Averaged 4.4 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game in 2017-18.
- Hit 7 of 10 field goal attempts in the national tournament in 2018.
- Was third on the team in scoring with 12 points in the 66-45 win over rival Auburn in the NIWBT.
- Enjoys outdoor activities including hunting and fishing.
- Spends time volunteering in physical therapy clinics meeting with patients who have spinal cord injuries.
- Would like to work in physical therapy following college.