- 3Years On Team
- Started Playing Adapted Athletics
Accomplishments in sport and/or school include:
- Helped 2017-18 women’s team to a runners up finish at Nationals held in Marshall, Minn.
- Averaged 1.5 points, 1.0 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game in 2017-18.
- Has represented the United States on the National Team in 2013.
- Is originally from Lithuania, and was adopted as a child and came to the United States.
- Lists her unique skills as being able to touch her nose with her tongue and being able to whistle like a bird.
- Also enjoys playing sitting volleyball.
- Started playing basketball at eight years old.
- When she was younger, she played on two teams – the Tulsa Jammers and the Lady Mavericks in Texas.
- At age 18, she was chosen to showcase 3-on-3 wheelchair basketball in the Parapan American Youth Games in Argentina in 2013. She won a gold medal for the United States in that competition.
- Is a four-time U.S. Paralympics Track and Field High School All-American in for field events.
- Won second place at the 2016 UCO Endeavor Games – a 3-on-3 wheelchair basketball competition.
- Would like to become a nurse practitioner.