- 2Years On Team
- 2006Started Playing Adapted Athletics
Accomplishments in sport and/or school include:
- Helped 2017-18 men’s team to national championship held in Marshall, Minn.
- Averaged 4.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game in 2017-18.
- Was second on the team in 2017-18 with his average of 4.0 assists per game.
- Earned the Darby McQueen Philanthropy Award at the team banquet. The award is presented to the student-athlete who has made the biggest impact with fundraising and financial contributions.
- Has competed for the Australian National team.
- Previously swam competitively before moving to basketball.
- Defeated current teammate Ryan Morich at the 2014 Australian National Championship.
- Won a bronze medal at the U23 World Championship in Turkey in 2013, with teammates Ryan Morich and Michael Auprice and alumni Jannik Blair.
- Has also traveled to Dubai and Thailand to compete in wheelchair basketball tournaments.
- Was part of a team that took first place in the Fazza International in Dubai in 2012.
- Became interested in wheelchair basketball after attending a “come and try” day in 2005.
- Was a movie extra in Angelina Jolie’s Unbroken.
- “I’ll be going off like a horse upstairs if I get a gig” — Nick Cummins