- 1Years On Team
- 2005Started Playing Adapted Athletics
I was introduced to Wheelchair Basketball by a Physiotherapist in 2005.
Accomplishments in sport and/or school:
- World Champion in 2014 with Team Canada
- Represent Canada in two Paralympic Games (2008 Beijing, 2012 London)
- Named MVP at 2013 CWBL Women’s Championships
- Led all players in assists at the 2014 Women’s World Championships
- Starting Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering next year
Favorite quote or motto:
- Motto: Carpe Diem!
Fun or random fact(s):
- Adapted Crossfit athlete and adapted boxing; always open to trying new sports
- Has played piano since age 2