- 1Years On Team
- Started Playing Adapted Athletics
Accomplishments in sport and/or school include:
- Helped 2017-18 women’s team to a runners up finish at Nationals held in Marshall, Minn.
- Played in 13 games as a freshman.
- Named to 2018 NWBA All Rookie Team.
- Was presented the 2017-18 Christina Davidson Academic Award for most exemplifying the qualities of a student-athlete.
- Also earned the Most Improved Award, along with Mo Hastings, following the 2017-18 season.
- Is a Presidential Scholar at UA.
- Is a two-sport athlete at Alabama, also competing in tennis.
- Posted a 6-1 singles match record.
- Helped 2018 UA tennis squad to a National Championship.
- Played the flute for four years.
- Was a gymnast competing for River City Gymnastics in Memphis, Tenn. Began doing gymnastics at four years old.
- Lists her unique skills as being able to touch her nose with her tongue and breaking an apple in half with her hands.
- Would like to become a travel blogger.