- 2Years On Team
- Started Playing Adapted Athletics
Accomplishment in sport and/or school include:
- Was a part of the 2017-18 men’s team that won a national championship.
- Played in just four games for UA in 2017-18.
- Has competed with the professional wheelchair basketball team, the Mobile Patriots
- Enjoys playing paint ball.
- Is handy at creating knives out of scrap metal.
- Lists his talents as playing the violin and being able to hold his breath for two minutes.
- His favorite food is lasagna.